*Please note we unfortunately cannot accept American Express**
All prices are per room per night, bed & breakfast, based on 2 adults sharing and include complimentary access to our pool & spa area for the duration of your stay.
A Credit or Debit Card is required to secure your reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit when making your booking. The remaining balance, inclusive of any pre-ordered extras must be paid for on the day of your arrival.
Unfortunately, we do not accept 3rd party bookings. The booking must be made by the person who is to be the guest and payment must be made by that person’s card. You will be asked to provide the card used to make your booking on arrival, if this card is not available, you will be asked to produce another card in your name where the full amount of the reservation will be charged, the original card will then be refunded. Unfortunately, if you are unable to provide a card in your own name, we will not be able to honour your booking due to breach of data protection and for the prevention of fraud.
For guests staying at our Windermere Boutique Spa Suites and Windermere Tranquil Retreat properties, there will be a pre-authorisation charge of £100 at Reception on arrival. This money is held by the bank for 10-14 days before returning to the customers bank account. This £100 stands as a deposit which will be claimed by the hotel in the case of room/item damage, noise disturbance or any unsociable behaviour during your stay.
General T&Cs regarding your booking – please note this is only a small selection of our terms & conditions. To see our full list please follow the “Terms & Conditions” link in the footer of our main website.
- Please note Aphrodites Hotel, Windermere Boutique Spa Suites and Windermere Tranquil Retreat are completely non-smoking in the premises and grounds.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept children or pets at Aphrodites Hotel, Windermere Boutique Spa Suites or Windermere Tranquil Retreat. All persons staying must be aged 18 or over. Exceptions are made for Guide/Therapy Dogs.
- Check in for all properties is between 3pm – 10pm. Whilst we try to have Suites ready for 3pm, there may be occasions where, due to circumstances beyond our control, there are some delays.
- Check out for all properties is 10.30am. At the main hotel, Late Check Out is available to purchase at a charge of £30 and will extend your stay until 12 noon. Please note this is limited and is based on a first come first served basis. Unfortunately, Late Check Out is not available at our Windermere Boutique Spa Suites or Windermere Tranquil Retreat properties.
- Breakfast in Bed at the Main Hotel is available to purchase at a charge of £5 per person. Please note this is limited and is based on a first come first served basis. Unfortunately, Breakfast in Bed is not available at our Windermere Boutique Spa Suites or Windermere Tranquil Retreat properties.
- We offer a snack menu at the main hotel from 1pm – 8pm. This can either be served in our bistro or directly to your Suite if you are based at the main hotel. Unfortunately, we cannot offer room service for food or drinks to our Windermere Boutique Spa Suites or Windermere Tranquil Retreat properties. Takeaways are permitted at all properties, please ask our Reception for recommendations.
- Please note that our Windermere Boutique Spa Suites and Windermere Tranquil Retreat are situated half a mile from the main hotel reception. Please check in at the main hotel, where you will then be given keys and directions to your private parking space at your Suite.
- Please be aware that Aphrodites Hotel reserve the right to change your Suite if circumstances dictate that your Suite is non-operational. We will do our absolute utmost to avoid this situation from occurring, however please understand that if a situation does arise where your Suite is non-operational and we have to transfer you, this is for your own benefit and safety.
- We ask that all guests respect their Suite and surroundings, please be aware that the management have the right to evict guests for anti-social or unreasonable behaviour without a refund. Any guest found to be causing a disturbance, including noise pollution, that results in a complaint from another guest will be charged a fee from the card used to secure the booking.
- For Christmas bookings over 24th & 25th December, please note rates are room only basis, and do not include Breakfast or use of our pool & spa area.
Cancellation/Suite Transfer Policy
If you wish to cancel or transfer your booking, please advise us as soon as possible by form of writing in a letter or email. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cancellations over the telephone.
Bookings can be transferred if notified 15 or more days prior to arrival. Unfortunately, within 14 days of arrival Suites are completely non-transferable and non-refundable.
All direct bookings made either through our website or over the phone are non-refundable.
In the of case of extenuating circumstances, at the discretion of the directors, terms & conditions will be reconsidered, please contact our reservations team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3rd party websites may have different terms & conditions, please check these when booking.
We recommend that holiday insurance be taken out.